MAY 24, 2005
1. Call to Order and Roll Call: Vice Chair
Perry called the meeting to order at 6:45 p.m. Vice Chair Perry and
Commissioners Meatzie, Milligan, and Power answered the roll. A quorum was
2. Citizen Comments and Concerns: None.
3. Commission Comments and Concerns: Commissioner Milligan thanked the City Council for upholding the Planning Commissionís decision on the Whispering Woods appeal.
4. Minutes: Minutes of the April 26, 2005 meeting will be reviewed at the June 28, 2005 meeting.
5. Correspondence: None.
6. Discussion/Action Items:
A. Consideration of Findings and Conclusion for Case File #1-PD-PC-05 Breeze View Homes Planned Development: The Commission discussed conditions of approval. Commissioner Milligan stated that the findings reflect the Commissionís actions. Commissioner Milligan moved to approve the findings. Commissioner Power seconded. The motion carried unanimously.
B. Consideration of Final Plan for Case File #1-PD-PC-05 Breeze View Homes Planned Development: Mr. Lewis summarized the May 20, 2005 staff memorandum describing the conditions of approval required for final plan approval. Mr. Lewis noted that the dates identified on proposed condition of (final) approval #1 should be changed. The appeal period for Tentative Approval expires June 8, 2005 as opposed to June 3, 2005 as identified in the memorandum. Therefore, the Final Plan Approval would be effective June 9, 2005. The Commission discussed conditions of final approval. Commissioner Milligan moved to approve the Final Plan with the two conditions stated in the May 20, 2005 memorandum and with the revised dates as noted above. Commissioner Meatzie seconded. The motion carried unanimously.
C. Planning Report: Mr. Lewis reviewed his written report.
7. Adjournment: 7:15 p.m., there being no further business to come before the Commission, the meeting was adjourned.
Reda A. Quinlan, City Clerk
APPROVED by the Planning Commission this 28th day of June, 2005.
SIGNED by the Chair this 28th day of June, 2005.
Samuel Balen, Chair